Instrumental Flight Rating (IR)
This rating allows to operate single engine or multi engine aircrafts according to the instrumental flight rules.
- JAR-FCL class I or class II medical certificate
- Hold a valid PPL(A) or CPL(A) license
- Achievement of at least 50 hours of navigation as Pilot In Command
- Good English knowledge
- 200 hours of ground school
- 50 hours of flight training to achieve the rating on single engine a/c
- 55 hours of flight training, and at least 15 hours on a multi-engine a/c to achieve the rating on it.